Members of the Blogging Mamas Network have been expressing a drive to bring more content back to their blogs. So, we’re going to work on it together and incorporate our BMN Featured Member of the Week as a Co-Host to the new weekly series, BMN Gets Contently Creative!
It’s super simple to participate.
- Simply link up a new [or old] post that fits the week’s theme. We’d love if you wanted to add the linky or share that you’re linking up with a link to this post!
- Then, visit your fellow bloggers and encourage their creative content by commenting and/or sharing the posts that you love through social media!
- Although old posts are more than welcome, we hope that the writing prompts will encourage you to get contently creative with new posts too!
- Feel free to grab the code and add the linky to your post too!
- The pictures with the most click-throughs will be made into a pinnable image to bring more traffic to this Content Hop!
This week’s Co-Host is ME, with a post from So Easy Being Green.
Two of my favorite Easter posts are crafts! Take a look at these adorable stuffed bunnies that I made for my girls’ last Easter…
And my girls love crafting too, so they loved making this Milk Jug Easter Baskets!
Now it’s your turn – share with us one or two of YOUR posts in the linky below! Whether you’re inspired to write a new post sharing a recent Easter Craft, sharing an Easter-inspired recipe, or linking up a favorite Easter recipe or craft from another blogger… anything! Let’s get Contently Creative!