It’s super simple to participate.
- Simply link up a new [or old] post that fits the week’s theme. We’d love if you wanted to add the linky or share that you’re linking up with a link to this post!
- Then, visit your fellow bloggers and encourage their creative content by commenting and/or sharing the posts that you love through social media!
- Although old posts are more than welcome, we hope that the writing prompts will encourage you to get contently creative with new posts too!
- Feel free to grab the code and add the linky to your post too!
- The pictures with the most click-throughs will be made into a pinnable image to bring more traffic to this Content Hop!
This week’s Writing Prompt came from Camille who blogs at Colorado Springs: Tours & Reviews.
Since it’s her expertise, we thought we’d have a Contently Creative Link-Up about Family Road Trips!
Some of her favorite posts that go right along with this series are: 10 Ways to Keep the Dreaded Questions Away.
and I love this one – What to Keep in the Trunk.
Now it’s your turn – share with us one or two of YOUR Family Road Trip posts in the linky below! Whether you’re inspired to write a new post about your favorite family road trip, tips on surviving them with your family, or linking up a favorite road trip snack recipe… anything! Let’s get Contently Creative!