Members of the Blogging Mamas Network have been expressing a drive to bring more content back to their blogs. So, we’re going to work on it together and incorporate our BMN Featured Member of the Week as a Co-Host to the new weekly series, BMN Gets Contently Creative!
It’s super simple to participate.
- Simply link up a new [or old] post that fits the week’s theme. We’d love if you wanted to add the linky or share that you’re linking up with a link to this post!
- Then, visit your fellow bloggers and encourage their creative content by commenting and/or sharing the posts that you love through social media!
- Although old posts are more than welcome, we hope that the writing prompts will encourage you to get contently creative with new posts too!
- Feel free to grab the code and add the linky to your post too!
- The pictures with the most click-throughs will be made into a pinnable image to bring more traffic to this Content Hop!
This week’s co-host is Laura from mama pure.
This week’s content topic is all about Making Memories. Laura is sharing with us Tips for Planning Your Maternity Photo Shoot. A Maternity Photo Shoot is DEFINITELY a way to make memories and she has some fabulous ideas for you!
Now it’s your turn – share with us one of YOUR posts in the linky below! Whether you’re sharing a story about a special memory, a picture of how you’re making memories this week, OR a post that can help others make memories… anything! Let’s get Contently Creative!