It’s super simple to participate.
- Simply link up a new [or old] post that fits the week’s theme. We’d love if you wanted to add the linky or share that you’re linking up with a link to this post!
- Then, visit your fellow bloggers and encourage their creative content by commenting and/or sharing the posts that you love through social media!
- Although old posts are more than welcome, we hope that the writing prompts will encourage you to get contently creative with new posts too!
- Feel free to grab the code and add the linky to your post too!
- The pictures with the most click-throughs will be made into a pinnable image to bring more traffic to this Content Hop!
In case you didn’t know, this past Saturday [June 14th] was National Strawberry Shortcake Day! To celebrate, I shared a delicious Strawberry Shortcake that I made, along with the made-from-scratch recipe that wasn’t too hard if I made it!
Now it’s your turn – share with us one or two of YOUR Strawberry Recipe posts in the linky below! Whether you’re inspired to write a new post sharing a favorite Strawberry Recipe, or linking up a favorite recipe from another blogger… anything! Let’s get Contently Creative!