This giveaway was facilitated by Van’s Foods. I was not compensated for this post but did receive free product samples and all opinions are my own.
To celebrate modern moms and make her life a little easier, Van’s is hosting a Back-to-School giveaway for a year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons) and three signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer!
Breakfast doesn’t have to be stressful. Quick, wholesome options like Van’s waffles offer protein and whole grains that are so delicious moms feel great about serving them and kids love eating them. My girls love the Gluten Free varieties. They’re tasty and I love serving them because they’re also one of the few dairy free options I can find locally!
How adorable are these Banana and Honey Minis? Not only a great breakfast, but these would be a great after school snack as well!
Van’s conducted a survey of 1,000 moms and asked them to describe their mornings. From the survey, Van’s found that while moms may forfeit “glam for fam,” serving wholesome breakfasts is one area they are not willing to compromise.:
- 58% said they rush through their morning hair or makeup routines
- Nearly 40% admit to wearing pajamas to drive their kids to school
- Nearly 70% of moms said they feel better about themselves when they serve a hot breakfast, and they count protein, whole grains and kid-friendliness as the lead factors for making good choices for their families.
Van’s offers a variety of options for all types of eaters, from kid-favorite Van’s Minis (with 27 grams of whole grain per serving) to Van’s Gluten-Free Waffles (free of gluten, dairy and egg) and Van’s 8 Whole Grains Waffles (with 7 grams of fiber). To find the Van’s waffles in a store near you, visit: http://www.vansfoods.com/store-locator
- A year’s worth of free waffles (52 coupons)
- Three signed cookbooks from celebrity nutritionist and best-selling author Joy Bauer – “Slim & Scrumptious,” “From Junk Food to Joy Food” and “Food Cures.”
- Giveaway value – approx.: $275